Our mission is "to provide children and parents with the knowledge and support needed for strong and healthy families". BETA Center is a private, nonprofit organization with 35 years of experience helping families, regardless of age or economic status, in the greater Orlando area including Orange, Osceola and Seminole counties. With a focus on parenting, teen moms and at-risk families, BETA Center changes behaviors and lives. The agency offers a wide range of services to support children and families, increase healthy family functioning and prevent child abuse and neglect.
We reach more than 17,000 people annually through the areas of Parenting Education Services, Pregnant/Parenting Teen Program, Neighborhood-based Family Services, Emergency Family Support Services and the Residential Program. BETA Center's method to create neighborhood-based family support is the basis for many area collaborations, and our Pregnant/Parenting Teen Program is a nationally recognized model. We work in partnership with our community to identify family support needs. We work in partnership with our clients to help them achieve their goals. The BETA Center staff and our 600 volunteers feel that it is our privilege to work with families.
Our Core Competencies - What We Do Best
- Provide a safe and accessible place to help stabilize families in crisis.
- Meet the critical needs of pregnant and parenting teens with comprehensive services and a holistic approach.
- Provide developmentally stimulating child care for at-risk infants/toddlers
- Strengthen families by educating and supporting youth and parents.
- Overcome the resistance of high-risk clients to open the door to change.
Our Values - Why We're Successful
- We respect every family's strengths.
- We pledge to work in partnership with the people we serve.
- We are committed to helping our clients find personal empowerment and self-sufficiency.
- We celebrate the diversity of our community and staff.
- We seek to be responsive to the needs of our community without duplicating services.
- We will measure our impact by the achievement of meaningful program
Our Vision - We Do This Because
- Every child will experience the positive and nurturing parenting that is vital to their success.
BETA Center, Inc. is a 501(c)(3), non-profit organization. All contributions are tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law. A copy of the official registration and financial information may be obtained from the Division of Consumer Services by calling 1-800-435-7352. Registration does not imply endorsement, recommendation, or promotion by the state. Sponsorships are tax deductible less the fair market value. Please consult with your tax advisor for details.